Everest Helicopter Trekking
Everest Helicopter Trek offers you an incredible view with Himalayan scenery. Everest Helicopter Trekking, one way walking all the way to Gorek Shep & Helicopter fly back to Lukla & next day to Kathmandu by plane. This plan from Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu by plane, Lukla to Gorek Shep by walk & Gorek Shep to Lukla by helicopter. Hike in Khumjung village from Namche is archetypal village of Sherpa people and well-known climbers from this village. Flight provides you close to Everest Himalaya. Syangboche is the main places to see view of uncountable mountain also this is also rest place for Helicopter in the period of up & down. We serve you reasonable & suitable helicopter tour in well-known Everest trekking where you have truly satisfy holiday memory. Everest helicopter flights for trekking, which is getting really popular these days in helicopter Trekking. You can see from overhead the amazing panorama of the Himalaya. Good view of the icy glacial pond and icebergs underneath of Khumbu glacier.
- Trip Itinerary
- Include / Exclude
Arrival in Kathmandu
Upon arrival in Kathmandu international airport, transfer to the hotel. Orientation of the trip. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
Fly to Syangboche by helicopter.
Khumjung to Jorsalle. O/n at mountain lodge.
Jorsalle to Lukla. O/n at mountain lodge
Fly to Kathmandu. The rest of the day free. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
Transfer to the Kathmandu international airport for final departure.
- Airport to hotel pick up and drop by private vehicle
- Two night accommodation in Kathmandu at three star hotel with breakfast (Hotel Marshyangdi or Samsara Resort or Hotel Harati)
- One highly experienced mountain Guide and porters (1 porter for 2 people),
- Accommodation food, drinks, salary, insurance, transportation of both trek guide and porters
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
- TIMS Card (Trekker’s Information Management System card)
- All additional government tax
- Domestic flight both ways from Kathmandu/ Lukla/ Kathmandu with airport tax.
Price Not Includes
- Nepal entry visa fee (USD 25 for 15 days from date of issue) (You may easily get Nepal visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu)
- All Meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during trekking
- Accommodation in Mountain lodge run by local people during trek
- Any Airfare (Domestic & International)
- Travelers insurance
- All kind of drinks (Alcohol, hot and cold drinks)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (Approx 10-12 USD)
- Bar bills, telephone bills and other personal expenses (shopping/ laundry)
- Tips to guide and porter
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. flight cancellation, personal illness, strike etc.
- Helicopter evacuation charge in case of emergency whilst trekking