Lhasa Kartha Valley Trek
Trekking through high passes and amazing landscapes is extra adventure in Tibet . This trip is for all average adventurous travelers. We from Katmandu To Lhasa and spend few days. These days are useful for acclimatization for the trek too. We leave Lhasa and drive to Shegar crossing the passes, visiting the Tibetan villages, monasteries enroute. The real trek starts from Karth Chuxiand and ends at Yulpa valley.
- Trip Itinerary
- Include / Exclude
Fly to Lhasa with China Southwest Airlines.
Pick up from airport and transfer to the hotel.
Sightseeing tour of Potala and Jokhang and Bakor market.
Sightseeing tour of Drepung and Sera Monastery.
Drive to Gyangtse.
Sightseeing tour of Kubum monastery and old town and then drive to Shigatse and visit to Tashilhunpo monastery and old town.
Drive to Shegar via Gyatsola(5220m)
Drive to Karth Chuxiand and Camp at valley.
Begin trek to base of Shaola and camp.
Trek over Shaola and camping at Zogsham. Day 10: Trek towards the Petang and camping at Brigde.
Trek towards the Petang and camping at Brigde.
Trek to Petang and Camping.
Trek to Pethang ringmo and Camping
One full day exploring the Pethang ringmo base camp
Trek back to Bridge and camp at there.
Trek towards the Lnagmala and Camp at base of Lamgmala pass.
Cross Langmala pass and continue trek down to Shumaknag and camp.
Trek down to Yulpa valley and camp and meet your driver.
Drive to Rongbuk and camp.
Drive to Tingri. Guest House
Drive to Zangmu. Guest House
Drive down to friendship bridge and then to Kathmandu.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at Guest Houses & Camping Tents as per itinerary
- Landcruisers (4 Person in 1 Landcruiser Basis) and Support Truck
- Freshly cooked full board meals
- Dining / Kitchen & Toilet tents.
- English speaking Tibetan Guide
- 1 Nepali Team Leader
- Experienced Sherpa Staff
- Monastery entrance fees
- Yaks & Yak-men for Porterage during Kailash Parikarma.
- Gamow Bag, Oxygen, Basic first aid kit, 1 Satellite Phone
- Kailash Permit and Tibet / China Visa fee
Price Not Includes
- Nepal re-entry visa fee
- Travel Insurance
- Extra cost in the event of landslide
- for hiring porterage or arranging additional transportation and expenses of personal nature
- All kind of drinks (Alcohol, hot and cold drinks)
- Bar bills, telephone bills and other personal expenses (shopping/ laundry)
- Tips to guide and porter
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. personal illness, strike etc.
- Helicopter evacuation charge in case of emergency whilst trekking.